1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 10 minutes or until browned. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
4. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in tomatoes, water and seasonings. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
5. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
6. Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt. Enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!