Grilled Zucchini w/ Balsamic Onion Hummus
Featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter issue #83 (May 16th to July 10th, 2019).
Recipe and image provided by Cedar's. For more delectable bites, visit their website.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Brush zucchini strips with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. On medium-high heat, grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
5. Create a spread with hummus, pita chips and crudités.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving*:
Total Fat 21 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 300 mg
Carbohydrates 13 g
Fiber 4 g
Protein 4 g
*Note: Nutrient analysis conducted without additional pita chips or crudites.