Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. For the Veal In a bowl, add 1/4 c of olive oil, squeeze 1/2 the lemon for the juice, add the spices reserving the rosemary for the potatoes.
3. Heavily season both sides of the chops and let rest for several hours in the refrigerator, or prepare the morning of the meal.
4. For the potatoes Wash 1/2 the bag or enough for two people In a bowl, add the rest of the olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp each of salt & pepper (or to taste) and the rosemary. Toss together with the potatoes
5. Tear off two 12 in squares of tin foil. Add 1/2 the potato mixture into each foil square, a Tbsp butter each and seal tightly.
6. Preheat your grill. Add the potatoes to the grill with the folded side up and grill for 10 min. turning once. Remove to a plate and keep them sealed until dinner.
7. Grill the veal chops to medium rare about 3 to 4 min a side or 135 to 140 degrees and then let them rest. Suggest you don't cook them past medium for the best tender flavor
8. Squeeze lemon to your taste over the chops as they rest Serve with a white sangria or fresh brewed iced tea.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!