DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a shaker jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine shallot, garlic, vinegar and oil, season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Cover and shake to mix well. Place dressing in refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat.
4. Add potatoes and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender, drain and set aside until cool enough to handle.
5. Place in a large bowl and add tomatoes, olives and anchovies.
6. In another large saucepan bring water to a boil.
7. Add green beans and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp tender.
8. Drain and rinse under cold water.
9. Add to bowl with potatoes.
10. Spray grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
11. Season both sides of tuna steaks with salt and pepper and grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
12. Divide salad between 4 plates and top each with egg wedges and a tuna steak.
13. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving (with half the dressing):
Calories: 557 (Calories from Fat: 189)
Total Fat: 21g (Saturated Fat: 4g)
Total Carbohydrates: 38g (Dietary Fiber: 7g