DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a medium bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, white wine vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place steaks in a large resealable plastic bag and add marinade. Press out excess air, seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
3. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, horseradish, sour cream and salt and pepper to taste; mix until well blended. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
4. Remove steaks from refrigerator and discard marinade. Coat a grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to high.
5. Add steaks and sear the outside of meat with the fat side up. Reduce heat to medium and slow grill for 5 to 8 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reads 130F for rare or 145F for medium rare.
6. Remove steaks from grill and cover it with aluminum foil for 10 minutes.
7. Serve with mustard horseradish sauce.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 596 (Calories from Fat: 342)
Total Fat: 38g (Saturated Fat: 11g)
Total Carbohydrates: 5g (Dietary Fiber: 0g