1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a deep, glass dish, combine olive oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and pepper; add fish. Wash hands after handling raw fish. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, red onions and cilantro. Add remaining lime juice and toss to coat; set aside.
5. Coat grill rack with cooking spray and preheat to medium heat. Grill fillets, covered, for 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer. Discard marinade and wash hands after handling raw fish and marinade.
6. Serve topped with salsa.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 120 mg
Sodium 390 mg
Carbohydrates 9 g
Fiber 2 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 33 g