Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate 1 hour, grill 6 minutes
Big Y Dig In -The Big Y Magazine June/July 2018
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic, shallots, herbs, peppercorns and salt to taste; whisk in oil.
4. Place lamb chops in a shallow dish and spread oil mixture over top. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator and allow the chops to come to room temperature, about 20 minutes. Wash hands after handling raw lamb.
5. Preheat grill to medium-high.
6. Remove chops from marinade; discard used marinade. Wrap the exposed ends of the bones with aluminum foil to keep them from burning. Grill for 3 minutes per side or until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reaches 135 degrees Fahrenheit for medium. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 380 (Calories from Fat: 234)
Total Fat: 26g (Saturated Fat: 6g)
Total Carbohydrates: 3g (Dietary Fiber: 0.5g