Watch this recipe being prepared
Summer One 2022 Event Recipe
DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
4. In large bowl, gently toss salsa, chips, chicken, beans and corn; spread in 10-inch cast-iron skillet and sprinkle with cheese. Place skillet on hot grill rack; cover and cook 10 minutes or until edges are bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
5. Serve skillet topped with onions, radishes and cilantro. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 29 g
Saturated Fat 13 g
Cholesterol 107 mg
Sodium 1536 mg
Carbohydrates 42 g
Fiber 5 g
Protein 38 g