Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce under running water prior to prepping.
3. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Soak skewers in water 20 minutes.
4. Alternately thread romaine, baguette, onion and tomatoes onto skewers.
5. In small bowl, whisk oil and lemon juice; brush over skewers. Place skewers on hot grill rack; cover and cook 5 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning once.
6. Serve skewers drizzled with dressing and topped with cheese.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 21 g
Saturated Fat: 4.00 g
Cholesterol: 6.00 mg
Sodium: 539.00 mg
Carbohydrates: 28.00 g
Fiber: 8.00 g
Protein: 10.00 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more