Watch this recipe being prepared
This colorful Greek Chicken Rice Bowl takes just minutes to make, complete with your favorites from Gary’s QuickSteak, Carolina Rice and FAGE.
Recipe provided by Gary's QuickSteak, FAGE and Carolina.
Featured in our National Family Meals Month Event 2021
DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce under cold running water and pat dry prior to prepping.
3. Prepare rice as label directs. Makes about 3 cups.
4. In medium bowl, stir yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Makes about 3/4 cup.
5. Prepare chicken as label directs, stirring in garlic, oil and seasoning while separating chicken. Makes about 2 cups.
6. Divide rice into 4 bowls; top with arugula, tomatoes, cheese, pepperoncini, chicken mixture and yogurt mixture.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 58 mg
Sodium 797 mg
Carbohydrates 45 g
Fiber 1 g
Protein 27 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more