EatingSmart Tip This perfectly-portioned pizza is topped with tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, which provide a rich source of lycopene. Lycopene is a powerful plant compound that may help protect against conditions like heart disease and prostate cancer.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Bake flatbread on a baking sheet for 4 minutes.
5. Remove flatbread from oven and top with tomato sauce, cheese, diced tomatoes, peppers and onions.
6. Continue baking for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!