Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 6 Minutes
October 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat skillet or griddle on medium heat.
4. Butter two slices of bread. Place one slice, butter-side-down, in skillet or griddle and top with 2 slices cheese, a few apple slices, a dash of cinnamon, a dash of salt and a drizzle of maple syrup. Place second bread slice, butter-side-up, on top.
5. Cook for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn sandwiches over and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 27g
Saturated Fat: 16g
Total Carbohydrates: 45g
Dietary Fiber: 4g