Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 14 Minutes
October 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Wash hands with soap and water.
4. In a large shallow dish, combine both breadcrumbs, lemon zest, seafood seasoning, cayenne pepper and pepper.
5. In another shallow dish, add egg whites and beat briefly. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
6. Place flour in a large plastic bag. Add fish strips and shake to coat well.
7. Dip fish strips, one at a time, in the egg and then coat in breadcrumbs; place on a baking sheet. Wash hands after handling raw flour, fish and eggs.
8. Bake for 14 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
9. Serve with your favorite tartar sauce.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information per Serving
Total Fat: 1g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrates: 18g
Dietary Fiber: 1g