Our Mediterranean Bar is loaded with a large assortment of specialty olives, peppers, antipasto salads and more! Get creative with olives, they can make a great addition to your charcuterie board or simply the best ingredient for the perfect meal.
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cook the fettucine according to the instructions on the package, keeping mind to drain it a minute or so before the recommended time (the pasta will continue to cook while cooling)
3. While the pasta cooks, cut the mushrooms in half leaving the smaller ones whole
4. Place in a bowl with the tomatoes, parsley, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, salt, and pepper
5. Stir from time to time while the pasta cooks
6. Drain the pasta, coat with the remaining olive oil and spread in an even layer on a cookie sheet to cool
7. Divide the fettucine among serving dishes
8. Top with a quarter of the mushroom-tomato mixture and some of the marinade over and around each portion of pasta
9. Finish with a tablespoon of parmigiano over each
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!