Recipe featured on 9/21/17 "Food in :60" segment with Carrie Taylor & Andrea Luttrell. Recipe derived from Green Giant.
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line pizza pan with parchment paper.
3. In a microwave safe dish, microwave riced cauliflower with 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes.
4. Carefully drain cauliflower in a fine-sieve colander and press out as much moisture as possible with paper towels.
5. Place cauliflower in a mixing bowl and stir in egg, mozzarella and parmesan. Once combined, press mixture into an 11-inch circle on prepared pizza pan.
6. Bake crust for 25 minutes or until edges are brown and crust is crisp.
7. Top with desired pizza toppings, bake an additional 10 minutes and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org