Prep Time: 25 Minutes
April/May 2020 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Line with a piece of parchment paper, making sure edges of paper overhang pan; coat with cooking spray.
3. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave on high for 1 minute; remove and stir. Continue to microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring after each, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
4. Add marshmallows, malted milk candies and pistachios. Quickly press mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle coconut over top.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Lift from pan, remove foil and cut into pieces.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 214 (Calories from Fat: 108)
Total Fat: 12g (Saturated Fat: 7g)
Total Carbohydrates: 27g (Dietary Fiber: 2g