Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Directions1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water.
4. Toss chicken with pepper sauce.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese.
6. Place into a shallow casserole dish and sprinkle with blue cheese.
7. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling.
8. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING Calories: 100 Total Fat: 9g Protein: 5g Total Carbohydrates: 0g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 200mg
Recipe provided by Hellmann's.
For more inspiration
please visit: http://www.hellmanns.com/
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more