Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Spread
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Cut bread diagonally into 24 1/2 inch slices.
4. Lightly brush 2 tablespoons oil over both sides of bread slices; arrange slices in a single layer on baking sheet.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning after 5 minutes.
6. Combine cream cheese and goat cheese in a medium bowl until blended, stir in sun-dried tomatoes.
7. Spoon cheese mixture into a 2-cup ovenproof dish.
8. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
9. Drizzle remaining oil over cheese. Top with pine nuts and chives.
10. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!