1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Using 2 forks, shred crabmeat; season with salt and pepper and place in a large bowl. Squeeze lemon juice over top and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, tarragon, vinegar and garlic. Add crabmeat, cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5. Divide crab mixture between tortilla wraps. Top with arugula, avocado, red bell pepper and parsley and wrap up.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat   15 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 231 mg
Sodium       1,491 mg
Carbohydrates 21 g
Sugars  3 g
Protein 44 g