Cooking Time: 12 to 15 Minutes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce and pepper; mix until well combined.
5. Place wonton wrappers in a muffin tin, molding each wrapper to fit the shape of the cup it is in.
6. Fill wonton cups with filling and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.
7. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 74 (Calories from Fat: 36)
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 5g (Dietary Fiber: 0g