Recipe featured on Food in :60 Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat waffle maker.
3. In a medium bowl combine flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
4. In a separate bowl combine buttermilk, sugar and eggs.
5. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
6. Spoon mixture into waffle maker and cook until lightly browned.
7. Serve with your favorite fruit compote or toppings and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!