Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 20 Minutes
Feb/March 2018 Magazine
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a food processor, combine butter, herbs, garlic, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and salt to taste; pulse until mixed well.
5. In the center of a large square of parchment paper, add 2 slices lemon. Place fish fillet on top of lemon and top with a quarter of the flavored butter; repeat with remaining fish fillets. Wash hands after handling raw fish. Seal the packets and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 246 (Calories from 117)
Total Fat: 13g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 1g (Dietary Fiber: 0g