Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
August September 2020 Dig In Magazine
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place fish fillets on broiler pan with rack and pour lime juice over top.
5. In a shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, coconut and cayenne pepper; season to taste with salt and pepper. Top fish with breadcrumb mixture, pressing to secure. Wash hands after handling raw fish.
6. Cook until coating is golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145 degress Fahrenheit as verified with a instant-read food thermometer, about 15 minutes.
7. In a medium bowl, combine cucumber and cilantro. Divide rice, cucumber mixture and fish among tortillas. Drizzle with sweet chili sauce and serve with lime wedges.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 514 (Calories from Fat: 90)
Total Fat: 10g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 56g (Dietary Fiber: 6g