DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
3. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat eggs.
4. Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually fold in evaporated milk, pour into pie crust and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean, cover edges of pie crust with foil during the last 10 minutes of baking to prevent it from browning too much.
6. Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours then serve immediately or refrigerate.
7. Top with whipped topping and a sprinkling of ground cinnamon before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 300 (Calories from Fat: 117)
Total Fat: 13g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 41g (Dietary Fiber: 3g