Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate for 30 Minutes, Cook for 16 Minutes
Eating fish on Fridays is a long-standing Lenten tradition, but a day without meat doesn't have to feel like a fast. Whether you follow that tradition or not, we all should probably be getting a little more fish into our daily meal plans and this recipe is a delicious way to do just that!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large shallow dish, combine lemon juice, orange juice, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar and garlic, add salmon fillets and flip to coat.
2. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place marinated salmon on a broil pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 16 minutes or until cooked through and flake easily when tested with a fork.
6. Serve with lemon wedges.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 181 (Calories from Fat: 45)
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 5g (Dietary Fiber: 0g