1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Pop popcorn; place in a large bowl and set aside.
4. In small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine oil, chocolate, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Stirring often, cook for 3 minutes or until melted.
5. Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn and stir to coat well.
6. Spread out on a large baking sheet with sides and bake for 5 minutes, stirring often. Cool on a wire rack before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 182 (Calories from Fat: 72)
Total Fat: 8g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 26g (Dietary Fiber: 1g