Featured in the Summer 2 Event 2021
This colorful tart featuring CHIPS AHOY! and fruits makes the perfect summertime dessert!
Recipe provided by CHIPS AHOY! cookies.
For more inspiration, go to: https://www.snackworks.com/recipe/
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Crush 24 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan.
4. Reserve 1 teaspoon lime zest for later use. Mix remaining lime zest with lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and egg yolks until blended. Pour into crust.
5. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until center is set; cool completely.
6. Refrigerate 2 hours. When ready to serve, top tart with whipped topping and berries. Coarsely chop 2 of the remaining cookies; sprinkle over tart. Garnish with reserved lime zest and remaining whole cookie.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 19 g
Saturated Fat 10.00 g
Cholesterol 65..00 mg
Sodium 200.00 mg
Carbohydrates 47.00 g
Fiber 1.00 g
Protein 6.00 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more