DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Spray grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
2. In a small bowl, combine butter, chili powder, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
3. Place corn on grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until corn is browned, rotating as necessary.
4. Remove corn from grill and immediately drizzle with lime juice.
5. Rub each ear generously with some butter mixture and serve garnished with cheese.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 181 (Calories from Fat: 99)
Total Fat: 11g (Saturated Fat: 6g)
Total Carbohydrates: 18g (Dietary Fiber: 2g