1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a large bowl, combine chicken, onion, celery, croutons and avocado.
4. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, mustard and salt and pepper; mix well. Add to chicken mixture and toss to coat well; season with cayenne pepper.
5. Stuff each pepper half evenly with chicken mixture and garnish with additional chives, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 8g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrates: 10g
Dietary Fiber: 3g