Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate 30 Minutes, Grill 15 Minutes
May 2023 Dig In Recipe
Watch this recipe being prepared
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, cilantro, lemon juice, oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Add chicken and toss to coat well. Wash hands after handling raw chicken. Cover and marinate on the bottom shelf of refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
4. Soak 6 wooden kabob skewers in water for 30 minutes. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
5. Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers, alternating between ingredients; discard marinade. Wash hands after handling raw chicken and marinade.
6. Place kabobs on grill and cook until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 15 minutes, flipping often.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 146, Total Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 47mg, Carbohydrates: 9g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 5g, Protein: 19g