Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate 30-45 Minutes, Grill 15-20 Minutes
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, cilantro, lemon juice, oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Add chicken and toss to coat well. Wash hands after handling raw chicken. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
4. Soak 6 wooden kabob skewers in water for 30 minutes.
5. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
6. Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers, alternating between ingredients; discard marinade. Wash hands after handling raw chicken and marinade.
7. Place kabobs on grill and cook for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 146 (Calories from Fat: 36)
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 9g (Dietary Fiber: 2g