1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together oats, brown sugar, flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Stir in walnuts, plums, chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds, coconut and sesame seeds. Set aside.
4. In a food processor, chop apricots until broken up, about 1 minute. Add butter and blend until paste forms, about 1 minute. With motor running, pour in honey until well blended.
5. Fold apricot mixture into oat mixture until well combined. Pat evenly into a parchment-lined 9x13-inch baking pan.
6. Bake in the center of the oven until golden, about 30 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
7. Once cool, cut into bars, either 2x12 rows or 8x3 rows to make 24 bars.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!