Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Cook ravioli for 7 minutes or until tender; set aside and keep warm.
4. While ravioli is cooking, in a large skillet over medium heat, add oil. Add garlic and shallots and sauté for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and sauté for 3 minutes or until tomatoes begin to break down.
5. In a large bowl, toss together cooked ravioli, tomato mixture and Italian dressing.
6. Serve garnished with thyme and Parmesan cheese.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 12 g
Saturated Fat 5.0 g
Cholesterol 44.00 mg
Sodium 660.00 mg
Carbohydrates 61.00 g
Fiber 4.00 g
Protein 19 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more