Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Grease a 10-inch oven proof skillet or pan. Set aside.
4. Divide pizza dough into 16 even-sized balls.
5. In a small bowl combine butter and garlic.
6. In a second bowl add Grated Parmesan Cheese. Dip dough balls into melted butter then roll in parmesan.
7. Place dough balls into the prepared pan. Once all dough balls are in the pan drizzle with any remaining garlic butter and season with salt.
8. Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven and cover with Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden and bubbly, and bread is cooked through.
9. Serve hot with marinara.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!