Cincinnati doesn’t have anything on these fries! They’re smothered with homemade chili (made easy with McCormick® Original Chili Seasoning Mix), Cheddar cheese and a crumble of Cinnamon Candied Bacon for an epic finish.
Recipe provided by McCormick & Co.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Cook fries as directed on package.
4. Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw meat. Drain excess fat from pan once ground beef is fully cooked.
5. Stir in seasoning mix, tomato sauce, beer and brown sugar. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes
6. Arrange fries on large platter. Top with cooked chili and sprinkle with crumbled bacon, cheese, onion and chopped parsley.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!