Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 6 Minutes
April/May 2019 Dig In Recipes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Place potatoes, sausage, onion, garlic and 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning into a 6-quart instant pot; stir until well combined. Top with corn, broth and water. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high and set time for 5 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
4. Add shrimp, select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 1 minute. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
5. In a microwave-safe small bowl, melt butter. Stir in garlic powder and remaining Cajun seasoning and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
6. Serve shrimp boil immediately, drizzled with butter mixture and garnished with parsley and lemon, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 531 (Calories from Fat: 306)
Total Fat: 34g (Saturated Fat: 18g)
Total Carbohydrates: 31g (Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 6g)