DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook pancetta until crispy.
2. Add leeks, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until leeks are softened slightly.
3. Add cream and simmer for 7 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half its original volume.
4. Cook ravioli according to package instructions.
5. Add ravioli to sauce and toss to coat thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 757 (Calories from Fat: 594)
Total Fat: 66g (Saturated Fat: 37g)
Total Carbohydrates: 27g
(Dietary Fiber: 2g