Burrata with Prosciutto
Charc Week Recipe 2021
This simple recipe is perfect for any occasion: an impromptu wine and cheese party, casual weeknight dinner or even a chic holiday meal. The thinly sliced bed of salty prosciutto makes an ideal base for the cool, creamy burrata filled with a mixture of soft mozzarella shreds and fresh, thick cream. As such, only a few high-quality ingredients and around 10-15 minutes of your time are necessary to arrange this delicious, classy, and versatile dish.
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Artfully arrange prosciutto onto a large dinner plate.
3. Place two burrata balls in the middle of the plate.
4. Cut each burrata in half, cut side up, and spread out with a knife.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over salt and pepper to taste.
6. For a fancy, fun holiday-friendly recipe, garnish the burrata and prosciutto with baby arugula, figs, or another seasonal fruit.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more