Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Forget about the drive-through when you’re in need of a quick dinner. Our recipe for breaded fish sandwiches with homemade fries is quick to put together and tastes great. The seasoned breading of this hearty sandwich turns mild-flavored cod into a taste sensation! And who doesn’t love fries??
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Rinse all fresh produce under cold water and pat dry prior to prepping.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place potato wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer. Lightly coat wedges with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp-tender, set aside.
5. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, parsley, bouillon, dill weed, garlic powder, dried onion, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste, stir to combine.
6. Coat fillets with cooking spray and heavily dredge in bread crumb mixture. Wash hands after handling raw seafood.
7. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add fillets and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through to 145 degrees Fahrenheit, verifying with an instant-read thermometer.
8. Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings and the homemade fries.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 401 (Calories from Fat: 72)
Total Fat: 8g (Saturated Fat: 4g)
Total Carbohydrates: 54g (Dietary Fiber: 5g