This is the foolproof method that will make you a hero every time. Pay attention to the details especially when preparing the steak and checking the temperature.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Rub entire surface of steak with olive oil and generously sprinkle all sides with Borsari Original. Pat to set seasoning. Wash hands after handling raw steak.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large heavy pan over moderate high heat. Using tongs, brown steak on both sides.
5. Transfer steak to a roasting pan with a rack and roast until internal temperature of steak reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
6. Transfer to a cutting board and loosely tent with aluminum foil. Let rest for 12 to 15 minutes and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!