Cooking Time: Chill 30 Minutes
Recipe featured on 10/6/16 Western Mass News Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Spread blueberries on paper towels and gently pat dry.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Place a glass bowl over a medium saucepan with barely simmering water.
- Add chocolate to glass bowl and heat, while stirring continuously, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Carefully remove bowl from top of pan and gently fold in blueberries.
- Make clusters by spooning 4 to 5 warm chocolate covered blueberries onto wax paper, placing them 1 inch apart. If desired, sprinkle with toppings.
- Refrigerate clusters until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to three days.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Recipe and image courtesy of U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council. Visit their website for more delicious blueberry recipes.