1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Spread blueberries on paper towels and gently pat dry.
4. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
5. Place a glass bowl over a medium saucepan with barely simmering water. Add chocolate to glass bowl and heat, while stirring continuously, until chocolate is completely melted.
6. Carefully remove bowl from top of pan and gently fold in blueberries. Make clusters by spooning 4 to 5 warm chocolate covered blueberries onto wax paper, placing them 1 inch apart. If desired, sprinkle with toppings.
7. Refrigerate clusters until firm, about 30 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to three days.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!