Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In food processor, combine graham crackers, vegetable shortening and water.
3. Press into the bottom of a 9” pie plate.
4. Bake crust for about 7 minutes.
5. Combine remaining ingredients. Remove crust from oven and pour pumpkin mixture over crust. Continue baking filled crust for another 40 minutes.
6. Cool on wire rack. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
VARIATIONS If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin Double all ingredients
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!