Prep Time: 20 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Coat waffle iron with cooking spray and preheat.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pancake & waffle mix, egg, milk, oil, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
3. Ladle onto hot waffle iron and cook per waffle iron directions; remove and cut into 4 squares. Repeat until you have 12 waffles in all.
4. Using sharp scissors, cut a slit down the side of the ice cream containers and peel it away, leaving just the ice cream. Lay ice cream on its side and with a sharp knife, slice it into 6, ½-inch rounds. Place a waffle on top of the ice cream round and cut ice cream into a square.
5. Top 6 waffles with a slice of ice cream. Spread 1½ tablespoons preserves over inside of other waffles and place on ice cream to form sandwiches. Serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 441 (Calories from Fat: 126)
Total Fat: 14g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 67g (Dietary Fiber: 2g