1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
4. Prepare Blue Cheese Dip: Mix cream cheese, blue cheese, sour cream and hot sauce together in a medium-size bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
5. In a large bowl, whisk flour, celery salt, garlic powder, paprika and baking powder; slowly whisk in beer. Add cauliflower florets and toss; with tongs, transfer to prepared pan. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
6. Bake cauliflower 25 minutes or until golden brown, rotating pan halfway through baking.
7. Serve cauliflower with dip garnished with green onions, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 37 g
Cholesterol (mg) 102 mg
Sodium (mg) 1386 mg
Carbohydrates (g) 41 g
Fiber (g) 4 g
Protein (g) 16 g