Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: 43 to 49 Minutes
Send summer out in style with our Labor Day recipes! They are quick, easy and taste delish!!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse under cold water drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine carrots, celery, bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes and basil. Add pasta, dressing and Parmesan cheese and toss to combine. Cover and chill for 1 hour or overnight before serving.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine onion, garlic and butter. Sauté onions for 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are translucent. Add ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire, brown sugar, molasses, salt and pepper to taste, liquid smoke and red pepper flakes. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool; reserve ¼ cup.
4. Spray grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium. Place ribs on grill over indirect heat and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until evenly browned. During last few minutes of cook time, generously baste ribs with reserved barbecue sauce.
5. Serve ribs with remaining barbecue sauce and pasta salad.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
154 (Calories from Fat: 630)
Total Fat: 70g (Saturated Fat: 26g)
Total Carbohydrates: 50g (Dietary Fiber: 2g