1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 13x18-inch baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
4. Roll out dough into a large rectangle. Transfer to prepared pan and, starting at center, press dough out and stretch it to fill the baking sheet. Wash hands after handling raw dough. Bake for 6 minutes.
5. In a large bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce; mix well.
6. Top precooked crust with pizza sauce, 1 cup cheese and chicken; season to taste with pepper. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Top with onions and scallions, cut into squares and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 392 (Calories from Fat: 117)
Total Fat: 13g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 49g (Dietary Fiber: 2g