Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Recipe from cannedbeans.org. Visit their website here for more recipes.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Place beans, slices from 1 banana, vanilla extract and coconut milk in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Place white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave, stirring every 20 seconds with a whisk, until just melted.
5. Add melted chocolate to food processor, and pulse until well-combined. Transfer to a container with a tight-fighting lid and store in refrigerator.
6. To serve, layer remaining banana slices in between pudding layers in a pretty glass dish. Top with whipped cream and wafer-style cookies as desired.