1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Add granola to a large ziplock bag. Squeeze any air out of bag and seal. Lightly crush granola using a can or the bottom of a measuring cup.
3. Peel bananas, break them into bite-sized pieces and add to bag with crushed granola.
4. Add applesauce and yogurt to banana mixture, then press out any air before sealing bag again.
5. Use your fingers to squish and mash ingredients together until well blended.
6. Place bag in refrigerator and chill until ready to serve. Top with additional sliced bananas and granola for garnish, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!