Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 36 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, combine flour, baking powder, salt and butter, mix until butter is broken up into pea-size bits. Add egg whites and mix to combine. If batter seems too wet, add a little more flour, a tablespoon at a time, until it can hold its shape, fold in bacon and cheddar cheese.
4. Scoop and mound batter into 4 even portions onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown, remove from oven and let cool.
5. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Once hot, break eggs and slip into pan, 1 at a time, break the yolk. Reduce heat to low and cook for 3 minutes or until egg whites are completely set.
6. Flip, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 3 minutes.
7. Cut biscuits in half and top each half with a fried egg and a few avocado slices.
8. Replace top half of biscuit and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving (per half sandwich): Calories: 425 (Calories from Fat: 342)
Total Fat: 38g (Saturated Fat: 12g)
Total Carbohydrates: 10g (Dietary Fiber: 6g