Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 14 Minutes
April/May 2020 Dig In Recipe
1907 Malbec is available at Table & Vine and in select Big Y locations in Massachusetts. Click here to shop.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Roll dough out into a rectangular shape on a lightly floured surface. Pinch ends of dough together and roll up sides to form an oblong shape; place dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Wash hands after handling raw dough.
5. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and garlic; generously brush on dough and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Top with cheese, bacon, onion and thyme. Bake for 14 minutes or until cheese is melted; remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes.
7. Slice and serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 588 (Calories from Fat: 333)
Total Fat: 37g (Saturated Fat: 15g)
Total Carbohydrates: 47g (Dietary Fiber: 1g Sugars: 3g)