1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Place beans in food processor; process until fairly smooth. Add flour, cornmeal, salsa, cumin and garlic salt. Process until well combined.
3. Spoon mixture into 6 balls on a large plate and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours before cooking. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
4. Heat barbecue grill, or ridged grill pan, over medium heat. Coat grill or pan lightly with olive oil.
5. Form each ball into a ½-inch thick patty. Place patties on grill, or in pan, and cook until browned and heated through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
6. Plate, add desired toppings to buns and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!